How Does MTG Siege Work?
Siege is a MTG variant that closely follows the existing Commander/EDH format. For the rules governing Commander/EDH, please visit http://mtgcommander.net/rules.php. Some of the following rules might look familiar:
- Deck consists of exactly 100 cards
- No two cards can be the same (exception: basic lands)
- One card is selected as your General
- Three cards are selected as your Resources
Here is the sequence of play at the start of the game:
- Each player announced their General and move that card to the command zone
- [Optional] Each player may sideboard
- Each player draws SEVEN (7) cards
- Each player may mulligan using the Partial Paris method
This section is still being updated!